AINSE Postgraduate Orientation Week - Overview and Tour of the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
The annual AINSE Postgraduate Orientation Week for new postgraduate scholars will take place during the celebrations of Nuclear Science Week.
Join us via Zoom videoconference on Sunday October 18 (Pacific Time) / Monday October 19 (Sydney Time) for an in-depth look at the landmark facilities and ongoing research activities at ANSTO, the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organiation:
1) Presentation: Overview of ANSTO’s Nuclear Science & Technology and Landmark Infrastructure (NSTLI)
- Sunday 18 October 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm (PDT)
- Monday 19 October 10:00 am – 10:30 am (AEDT)
2) Panel: NSTLI Research Themes
- Sunday 18 October 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm (PDT)
- Monday 19 October 10:45 am – 11:45 am (AEDT)
3) Discovery Centre Virtual Tour of ANSTO
- Sunday 18 October 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (PDT)
- Monday 19 October 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm (AEDT)
This event is hosted by AINSE Ltd. (the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering) in coordination with ANSTO, the Australian Young Generation in Nuclear (AusYGN) and the Women in Nuclear (WiN) Australia Chapter.
Places are limited. Register your attendance, listing the session(s) you would like to attend, by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “AINSE Nuclear Science Week RSVP” by Thursday 15 October 11:00 pm (PDT) / Friday 16 October 5:00 pm (AEDT). The first 250 registrants will be sent the Zoom meeting invites via email.