Wilmington NSW 2021
Some of the nuclear professionals in Wilmington NC will be presenting on nuclear science, how nuclear power fits into the fight against climate change, and what roles are needed and what careers are available in the field.
The virtual presentation will take place Monday, October 18th, at 2:00PM ET
We also invite you to take part in any of these other live virtual sessions throughout the week (times in ET), open for questions with some of our employees. These employees also will be happy to discuss their careers and how they got started in nuclear!
- Tuesday, 10/19 10:30-11:00 AM - Kevin Burnett, Next Gen. Plant Modification Engineer
- Tuesday, 10/19 2:00-2:30 PM - Elizabeth Weed, Next Gen. Plant Modification Engineer
- Wednesday, 10/20 11:00-11:30 AM - Harry Bryant P.E., Reactor Modification Engineer, ROCAME Chairperson
- Wednesday, 10/20 2:00-2:30 PM - Brendan Ward PhD., Core Cooling R&D Engineer
- Thursday, 10/21 10:00-10:30 AM, Haley Cowen, Nuclear Power Plant Transient/Safety Analysis Engineer
- Thursday, 10/21 2:00-2:30 PM, Jashan Grewal, Space Reactor R&D Engineer
- Friday, 10/22 11:30 AM-12:00 PM - Shirly Rodriguez, Advanced Reactors System Engineer, Co-Vice Chair of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee at American Nuclear Society, Advisor for Generation Atomic
- Friday, 10/22 2:00-2:30 PM - Joseph Orellana, Nuclear Power Plant Transient/Safety Analysis Engineer
For more information on any/all of these events, please contact Brendan.Ward1@ge.com